Pages

Monday, November 25, 2013

ELYSIUM

ELYSIUM

Rated: 3 Fangs

Seen at: Local Movie Theater

I really enjoyed Elysium, but I could not bring myself to give it 4 fangs. Don't get me wrong, I did enjoy the movie, but the story seemed to lack, something. I can't say for sure what that was. The plot moved at a descent click, and there were not real plot sinks that made me go, ugh, I have to think that it was the world itself, the elite living in space while the poor suffered on earth, while the whole time the residents of Elysium could help those on Earth but chose not to care. Jody Foster gave a lackluster performance as if she was just there for a paycheck. I have seen and expected better from her. On the reverse Sharlto Copely, gave a great performance, he was a complete psycho and I loved it.( He played Murdock in 2010's The A-Team) Matt Damon gave a worthy performance, going back a bit to his Bourne days, but I would not  hold out for a sequel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© The Blood Flow - Template by Blogger Sablonlari