Pages

Saturday, November 30, 2013

John Dies at the End

John Dies at the End



Rated: 1 Fang

Seen on: Netflx


I initially became interested in this book when I was creating my own book trailer. The trailer for the book that the movie was based on seemed funny and so I became interested in the book. I never got around to reading the book before the movie came out. Nor did I jump to go see the movie when it came out either. Glad I didn't on both counts. This movie was awful, plain and simple. It's a skip even on Nexflix. I am positive that the book was head an shoulders about the theatrical release, but it did not translate well on to the silver screen. The opening and end scenes were polar opposites and did not seem to connect the story at all, plus "spoiler alert" JOHN doesn't die at the end. The film was just plain weird and moved along at a snail's pace. I kept waiting and wanting more, but too much was left unexplained and/or not covered again. The film looked file as was the acting, so there is at least that, but that was all. Skip it, you won't miss a thing.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

© The Blood Flow - Template by Blogger Sablonlari