Pages

Friday, March 6, 2015

Movie Review: Predestination

Predestination


Seen on Red Box
Rating: 4 Fangs

Predestination is your standard time travel regulation movie. Ethan Hawk plays a retiring time agent who has been chasing his “White Whale” for many years but has been unable to capture the elusive bomber. Now I immediately suspected that Ethan and the bomber were one in the same. I will not spoil if my suspicions were correct or not. Where the movie takes the bulk of the story's turn is how Ethan recruits a new agent to replace him. The new agent retells his story in detail and then accepts his offer. This is where most viewers will lose it as the true story unravels. It was an unbelievable twist at the end that still leaves me in shock as I think about it. Brilliant story telling that has time travel essentially as a backdrop. I highly recommend this movie if you are into surprise twist endings and time travel.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

© The Blood Flow - Template by Blogger Sablonlari