Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Movie Review: Dragonheart 3

Dragonheart 3







 

Dragonheart 3


Seen on Red Box

Rating: 3 Fangs

 

I was expecting less than nothing from this movie. I honestly did not want to watch it, as I absolutely hated Dragonheart 2, and the direction they went with that movie. I must say that aside from a shaky start with a comet in the beginning, I was surprised when the movie began to win me over. Cinematography was solid, as was the acting. I was expecting a low grade B movie, but as I let myself get immersed in the story, it began to wrap its arms around me. Special effects were also not sub-par and believable to the eyes, that Dragon looked great in every frame in appeared in. Combat scenes were realistic and not too bloody so as not to scare the wee ones. Over all it was a great movie, that I would not have minded paying 14.00 at the normal theater to watch on the big screen. I did comment that this movie was one that we should add to our dvd library. I would rate this movie just slightly below its original counterpart. I would watch Dragonheart 1, forget that #2 ever existed, and go straight into #3. You will have an enjoyable lighthearted fantasy adventure.

 

 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

© The Blood Flow - Template by Blogger Sablonlari